Christmas is coming and people will start asking you what you want for Christmas. You write your list, hand it out or email it to your relatives and after a few days you want to add something, so you have to email everybody again.
Wouldn’t it be a lot easier if you could tell your friends and relatives to just go to your blog and you have a page with your Christmas wishes? And wouldn’t be easy if they just clicked on the present to buy it for you?
Well you can!
All you need to do is create a wishlist at Amazon and with the help of the AVH Amazon plugin fo WordPress you can create a page showing your Christmas wishlist.
Here are the steps:
- If you haven’t already install the AVH Amazon plugin
- Create a wishlist at Amazon.
- Create a page on your blog.
- Where you want you Christmas list to appeaar you add the AVH Amazon shortcode. You can do this with the help of the metabox display. Select Linktype Picture and Text.
- In the shortcode change the ASIN code to all .
avhamazon wishlist="2CC2KKW02870" asin="B0000721Z4" linktype="pic-text" locale="US"
avhamazon wishlist="2CC2KKW02870" asin="all" linktype="pic-text" locale="US"
And that’s it, tell your friends and relatives which page to visit and they can easily choose which present to get for you.
Share your Christmas list in the comments, you can find mine on this Christmas Page