Today I released version 2.2 of the AVH Amazon WordPress plugin. I fixed some bugs and added a few new features. You can read about it after the jump.
The following changes have been implemented:
- Display a “no image available” picture when no picture is available.
- Ability to set default settings for the shortcode.
- Improve storage of the options.
- Clear the cache folder at each upgrade.
- Show searching indicator when searching for WishList or Asin in the Shortcode Metabox.
- Bugfix: Fixed memory problem. Problem was not using avhamazon class in the shortcode.
- Bugfix: Metabox was displayed incorrectly on the Page page.
- RFC: Added option pic+text for the linktype parameter in the shortcode.
- RFC: Added option all for the asin parameter in the shortcode. This will show all items from a wishlist.
You can find the latest version on the AVH Amazon WordPress plugin page.