On May 20, 2010 I released version 3.3 of my WordPress plugin, AVH Amazon. The major change is the fact i dropped support for WordPress version 2.7 and below.
The AVH Amazon plugin gives you the ability to add multiple widgets which will display one or more random item(s) from your Amazon wishlist, baby registry and/or wedding registry. It also has the ability to show an item with its link, in posts and pages by use of shortcode.
What is new since 3.2
- Dropped support for WordPress 2.7 and lower
- Universal Item support
- Bugfix: Locale France didn’t work.
- WordPress 3.0 compatibility
- Bugfix: Randomize option didn’t stick
- Bugfix: Division by zero in admin section.
For more information check the AVH Amazon page