A new version of my WordPress plugin, AVH Extended Categories, has been released today. A few enhancements have been added and some bugs have been fixed.
What is new since 3.0
- Wrap the group widget in a div with id = name of group. This enables CSS modification based on the group.
- Hierarchical now works with the option “Select Categories” as well.
- Bugfix: If the normal widget and group widget are displayed on the same page as dropdown, the selected option could be the wrong one.
- Bugfix: In a RTL-based theme the admin menu would flip back to the left, instead of staying right.
- Bugfix: Hierarchical works in the Category Group widget.
- Bugfix: Change div tags in widget from ID to class to comply to W3 validation.
- Bugfix: The plugin conflicts with the standard theme/plugin editor in WordPress
- Bugfix: Definition of the metabox for post/page in the wrong place
More information can be found on the AVH Extended Categories WordPress plugin page.