Version 2.2 of the WordPress plugin AVH First Defense Against Spam has been released today.
- Changed initial settings for email to not send E-Mail. This is better for busy sites.
- Option for using a honey pot page by Project Honey Pot.
- Change in IP caching system. Added the field lastseen. This field will be updated if an IP returns which was previously identified as spam. The daily cleaning of the IP cache database will use this field to determine if the record will be deleted.
- Bugfix: Database version was never saved.
- Bugfix: When HTP connection failed, IP was added as no-spam in cache when cache is active.
- Bugfix: Uninstall didn’t work.
- Bugfix: Validate admin fields.
You can find the AVH First Defense Against Spam plugin on it’s own page.