The AVH Themed By Browser WordPress plugin gives you the ability to set a correlation between the browser a vistor uses to browse your site and a theme.
The AVH Themed By Browser plugin is tested with WordPress 2.8 and higher.
Current Release: Version 0.2 Released on:Jun 21, 2009
- Set up the correlation between browser and theme
Some idea’s of uses:
- You have a blog about Playstation 3 games and news. You have settled on a theme but it uses iframes and you want users who surf your blog from their Playstation 3 to be able to use read your blog as well. Set a theme without iframes for those users.
Version 0.2 Released on Jun 21, 2009
If you enjoy this plug-in please consider a donation. There are several ways you can show your appreciation:
- Amazon Wish List
You can send me something from my Amazon Wish List which is shown in the sidebar.
- Through Paypal.
Click on the Donate button and you will be directed to Paypal where you can make your donation and you don’t have to have a Paypal account.
- Download the archive and extract all in the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to your WordPress administration page, click on Plugins and activate it.
If you have comments/problems/suggestions, see something in the code which is not compliant to the WordPress Plugin Codex, or just want to say “Cool! It works!”, feel free to create a post at the AVH Support Forum
- Removed unwanted code.
- Display a message when the default theme is changed.
- Initial Private Release.